📸 by Pure Wow
Effortless and elegant, this easy herby salad is light and delicious!
- Two 15-ounce cans white beans, drained and rinsed
- ⅓ cup Herbes de Provence Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ cup marjoram or oregano leaves
- ¼ cup fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 3 garlic cloves
- ¼ teaspoon Pink Himalayan Salt
- ½ cup toasted sliced almonds, divided
- Finely grated lemon zest, to serve
- Happy Pepper
- Place the beans in a medium serving bowl.
- In a blender, combine the marjoram, parsley, garlic, salt and oil. Pulse until smooth. Toss the dressing with the beans and ¼ cup of the almonds.
- Serve the salad topped with the remaining ¼ cup almonds, lemon zest, and pepper to taste.