This salad comes together so quickly and is perfect for an appetizer or a light salad meal.
- 4 cups Arugula
- 1/4 cup Almonds
- 5 tbsp Parmesan Cheese (grated)
OVEN ROASTED CHICKPEAS:
- Wash the arugula and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper. In a large bowl, mix the chickpeas with olive oil, Salt, Happy Pepper and chili. Roast the chickpeas for 20-25 minutes.
- Prepare the salad dressing by mixing together olive oil, honey and lemon.
- Assemble the salad: Place arugula in a salad bowl. Add the roasted chickpeas and almonds. Drizzle the salad dressing, sprinkle parmesan cheese and serve.
Share this post
← Older Post
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh