This recipe has all the right proportions of bright, bracing lemon juice, warming bourbon, and sweet simple syrup to deliver a refreshing cocktail that’s neither too cloying nor too biting.
- 2 ounces American 4 Grain Whiskey
- ¾ ounce fresh lemon juice
- ¾ ounce simple syrup
- ½ ounce egg white (optional)
- ½ orange wheel (for serving)
- Add bourbon, lemon juice, simple syrup and egg white, if using, to a shaker and dry-shake for 30 seconds without ice.
- Add ice and shake again until well-chilled.
- Strain into a glass or a mason jar. Garnish with orange wheel.
Share this post
← Older Post
Newer Post →