Grilled or roasted to perfection, this is the perfect easy side dish! You can make it in the oven or on the grill. It’s so simple to make and delicious!
- 4 ears fresh corn, husked and cleaned
- ½ cup Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ¼ cup Aceto Balsamico Platinum
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Heat the grill to medium heat. Using approximately half of the Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, brush each ear of corn with oil, place on the grill, and cook about 20 minutes, turning occasionally. Corn will begin to char slightly in some places as it nears being done.
2. In a bowl, combine remaining Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Aceto Balsamico Platinum and whisk until emulsified.
3. When the corn is done, remove from the grill and brush the oil and vinegar mixture on each ear.
4. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper, to taste, and serve immediately.