Baked Brie Bread Bowl
Posted by Colleen Cavalieri on
This fun and easy dip is sure to be a crowd pleaser at your next party! It’s just SOOO good!
- 1 round sourdough loaf
- 1 Brie Wheel
- 1-2 tablespoons vomFASS Honey Balsamic Vinegar
- Salt & Pepper
- Some Thyme
- Walnuts, handful
- vomFASS Pumpkin Seed Oil
1. Preheat oven to 180°C /350°F.
2. Slice off the top of the bread and place the brie in the center of the bread.
3. Remove the dough from the center and cut the edge of the bread so that you can easily remove the pieces later.
4. Place the brie in the center, score the top and pour honey balsamic vinegar over it.
5. Season with salt, pepper, and thyme. Sprinkle walnuts on top.
6. Bake in the oven for about 13 minutes until the cheese is nice and soft.
7. Take out and drizzle with Pumpkin Seed Oil.
8. Tear a slice and dip it into the cheese and enjoy!
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: Appetizers, Dips, Vegetarian