📸 by This Wife Cooks
Elevate your everyday popcorn to gourmet status with this easy recipe.
- 4 teaspoons White Truffle Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup parsley, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup popcorn kernels
- In a small bowl, combine the truffle oil, Parmesan cheese, and parsley. Set aside.
- Pour popcorn kernels into a lunch-size paper bag. Fold the top of the bag over to seal it closed. Microwave at full power for 2-3 minutes, until kernels are only popping about every 2 seconds. Carefully open the bag (the steam will be hot!) and pour the popcorn into a large bowl.
- While the popcorn is still hot, drizzle the oil mixture over the popcorn, tossing to distribute evenly.
- Adjust seasoning to taste with salt, then serve.